BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Next Chapter???

Funny how 15 minutes could turn everything around again after three months of nothing. Scratch that. It's not funny, it's absolutely insane and annoying.

How could someone just make me melt like you do? You walk in my workplace, smile, joke around with me and start a conversation and the next thing I know is, I'm back to wanting you in my life. I'm back to thinking how great the good times were and how much fun we had. How dare you just walk back in like this, really?

I'm really messed up. I have someone who'd give me the world, and yet, I'm not satisfied. I long for the laughter, the silly jokes, the crazy sex, and everything that made our relationship as happy as it was and nothing of the ones that messed it up. I just realized this now, after seeing you and learning that it's you that I actually still want despite all the hurt and confusion our relationship always brings about to me. I want to be with you and I want you to want to be with me as much as he does. I want you to only want to be with me and no one else, then I know my heart will be happy and contented. Is this too much to ask?


0 comments: