BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sean

I got drunk... No let me say it again, I got CRAZY drunk. Godiva took us to Russian Bar but as usual didn't introduce me as his girl. So me and my girls were there with him and guys were swarming. This Brit cutie got stuck in the middle of us and his drunk friend and we chatted, and got too close I guess, as I got more drunk. Godiva was nowhere and everywhere at the same time, and since he didn't say I was his girlfriend, what am I supposed to say to my Brit cutie??? They work together and I didn't want to sound assuming when I say I am his girlfriend. It should come from him.

So he acts up, disappears, reappears then decides he wants to call it a night. My girls pushed me out the door to follow him, and then I went crazy at home. Not wanting to sleep beside him. :( He asked for it. He wouldn't say I'm his girlfriend and a nice guy comes up and starts talking to me, and he acts up. What the hell? He should have done something, like talked to me the way the guy was talking to me, he never comes close to me in public. I tried fixing his shirt at Russian Bar and he was like, "No." so he asked for it. I'm not to blame.

0 comments: